Declaration of protection of personal information
Evolife Online (hereinafter referred to as “our shop”) provides information on all individuals of customers (hereinafter referred to as “personal information”) in order to provide customers with security, security and reliability services We will endeavor to properly protect personal information.
Personal Information Protection Policy
(1) In this shop, we will properly manage all personal information we handle.
(2) Everyone engaged in business at this shop protects various personal information including customers and responds to that trust.
(3) This shop will take necessary and appropriate safety control measures and make efforts to improve it in order to prevent unauthorized access to information, loss of information, destruction, falsification and leakage.
About handling of personal information
(1) Determination of usage purpose We use personal information such as customer’s name, address, telephone number etc. obtained for the following purposes.
We will use this service to provide the service of the shop (management of orders, shipping, receipt of fee, contact related), customer’s identity confirmation, and inquiry correspondence.
of Personal Information In response to a request from the customer for disclosure of personal information about you, the shop will confirm the identity and respond to it. Also, we will respond promptly when there is a request for correction etc. of the contents of personal information.
We will acquire customer’s personal information to the extent necessary for providing personal information use / provision service and use / offer within the scope of acquisition purpose.
(4) Third party offer <a I = 16> This shop will use personal information within the scope of acquisition purpose, manage it in an appropriate way, notify the provider of personal information and its purpose of use and obtain consent from you We will not disclose or provide personal information to the three parties. However, this is not the case in the following cases. The third party offer of personal information that we do is as follows. · Criminal Procedure Code Article 218 (Seizure, Search and Verification by Warrant) Other cases where compulsory disposition is made under the provisions of the same Act. · The requirement for disclosure request based on Article 4 of the Act on Limitation of Liability of Specified Telecommunications Service Provider and Disclosure of Caller Information (Request for Dispersion of Caller Information, etc.) is Fulfilled. · The shop judges that it is necessary for protection of life, body or property. 4. Inquiries about personal information For inquiries concerning the handling of personal information held by this shop , please contact below. Email: email@example.com Supplement: The phone number of this shop will be omitted on the site pursuant to the provisions of Article 11 of the Specified Commercial Transactions Law, but if you have any request, we will disclose the information by e-mail In that case please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .